Friday 13 January 2012

AM BACK



Sorry for disappearing just had a lot to chew or let me cut the chase and say my hard disk problems are solved.  I had really blamed it on the hd but realized it was a simple case of extracting one of the faulty RAMs (to those comp gurus can understand), but enough of the excuses, surely there was another alternative. All out and sundry I guess the almighty too wanted me to have quality time with my fast growing 2yr old daug who’s at observation stage and God knows how much I get carried away on the social media and Cheupe  articles (massive hard-ons)  forgeting her need of attention. Yah am still the stay at home.

 Okay much has changed and you'll realise on the content change as I promise not to vamoose again (conscience) .Its good i write these things if at all not verbally though in the meantime I have been carrying out live shows with close parties willing to hear my vents/ realz
.
I was to tell you of a vibe I had but its not coming through at the moment but anyway that’s why I like documenting matters arising lest they are forgotten majorly for my own consumption in future but good readership too is superb side effect. By now if I had become a guy to listen to like regularly, I admit you are a real fan and cheers to you!! have a  skank on me! To the loyal fans of wakathango daily I have to apologize sincerely for going all AWOL on you.

Sound travels faster than smell right or viceversa?? I smell something in this day and age, its man for himself and others later if at all. One thing I have taken years to learn is that gaining and loosing friends is all part of this life (call it part of the ‘life teachings’ am going to release soon-watch this space) In this world as you came alone thou shall be so live your lifestyle before joining your spiritual world and let no one dictate it unto you the best way how not unless you 're not yet “independent” by this I mean financially,, morally, spiritually, religiously and all other adjectives.

At times we limit this to ourselves just to protect the people that we care about most, though they could be the first of the entire society to charge, “wewe na hiyo maringo yako umefika wapi?”. So the independence am also talking about is of backing up your own life to avoid such querries.

One other thing, to compare your life with another’s, will just give you needless pressure, use your own pace!!Independence comes in too, so as to move at one’s pace, when relying on another human for specific basics then it’s a “work hazard” kind of scenario.

Happy new year to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment