Monday 31 October 2011

Who curses life??



Who says life is hard?/you proclaim it and so it shall be, call it the power of the tongue, nobody designed life to be hard in a doctrinal way it has been structured by human minds and impacted on us as we grow up. Say in a matter of fact, when we were almost graduating from hi skul our dear teachers colonized our minds by trying to hammer the fiddle idea “life is hard” I call it just an idea on people’s mind and particular beings who have been colonized and continuing to perpetrate the curse on themselves and others, how threatening to oneself, I dislike being the bearer of factual bad news on you but reality is what am the appointed to hammer in your heads.

Just the same way the said teachers as we grew up taught us stuff like “history”  surely what was all this about?? Try to look into that word “his story” just other goons trying to hammer their story on us so I’ve come up with my on syllabus  “wakathango story” and you will all buy it!!

 In life words like ‘I can’, ‘I will’ shall not exist in your dictionary but thou is to be ‘I have done’!! do it and later proclaim I have done not at all procrastinating ‘I will’, or ‘i can’ , meaning fantasy, remain dreams building sky scrappers with no foundation or ground floor?? This is what we have learnt to perfect mostly as Kenyans, many ideas and talk with no action!!, come on  what it done, did!! In fact I now call myself  “done” and forever eliminate “can” in the name “Donecan” what a philosophy.

I remember in the same hi skul a teacher proclaimed, “in this whole class the best profession that will come of it is a teacher!!” Talk of a whole professional teacher abusing his own noble profession(the Almighty given grace to handle idiots) regarding his own as a lowlife kinda, quite ironical in a way. This obvious was proclaimed after having been the notorious class and disturbing the so called 'teachers' and so one turn deserves another and so we shall also get punished for those sins by wearing the same size teacher shoes! But that is also what I call curses of life that I’ve trashed!!.

Why let a persons words or rather yours determine your destiny(which so to say is only delayed but not prevented)?? I remember that class that the words of cursing were spoken it was just a few minutes before lunch hour bell and it got into us somehow that instead of the usual storming to the dining hall we walked silently pondering on those words, chanting down the repetition of the same like the wild tum tum drums of south Africa (if I recall that catchy ‘composition’ phrase we used back then) and this of course we were reminiscing in the latest reunion of hi skull.

Power of the tongue change it plus the attitude, if all these words built me in a manner i proclaim them i am far, for as the appointed one ,"live with a purpose", mine is to tell others how to live........ha!! alluta continua.

5 comments:

  1. Nice post bro...yours is to tell others how to live hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx, for sure if all i say here i applied fully.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wake up wewe ng'ombe, yusilesi. Kwani uko wapi? Uliamua kujificha tu?

    ReplyDelete
  4. man not asleep at all, i have been having harddisk problems, decided to go all the way to the "blue screen of death" infact now me need a harambee to buy another and mpesa lines(7222780555) are open, otherwise hard copies are in the waiting for typing soonest. So *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aich! Pole. I could have sent you kitu kidogo lakini. Unfortunately on the internet I am under total, utter, complete, absolute cover.

    ReplyDelete