Thursday 6 October 2011

The older woman syndrome

The prospect of having dated a much older woman had always sent a thrill down my young stiff spine, i had always wondered what older women especially from the estate thought about me. I remember having fantasies about my mother's friends, but that is a story of another day.
On this particular day I got early from job and decided to hit the 'kalocal' joint, unfortunately Mututho (curse him) said i couldn't use my hard earned money without his permission at my usual spot. I decided to go to the next spot though in the neighbourhood catered for a much classic kind of people but since it was the only spot open and my pocket had substantial strength, I decided to check it out. "Tusker malt warm please". I ordered . The first gave way to the second and before long i had changed tables as the number of empty bottles increased and soon i had forgotten about my usual spot. I found myself sitting next to two gracefully ageing ladies who had been eyeing me suggestively.
My pocket had gradually weakened but this was no problem as I was in some good, loving, capable hands and drinks were not an issue (yah! they were buying what do you think???eish!). At around seven Jane excused herself and left me with Charity , she had taken one too many and after saying she was leaving her in 'good hands' waved a cheeeky goodbye (wished she could have been the greater 'scorer'. )
"You have a lovely nose, it has a lovely bridge", said Charity. That must have been her pick up line because nobody I mean the opposite sex has ever complimented me about my nose and I had always taken it for granted. This made me get more drunk because my fantasy was going to become a reality leave for gathering strength to 'drive' the great 'trela' and no man (i say no man) in that bar was going to grab my treasure under my nose without a fight. At around eleven we decided to head to her home and 'fuck like bunnies' as she put it!
As we were heading to her car I hadn't noticed earlier that she was using a clutch as she was not using it to go to the toilet. I asked about it and she told me she got it after having survived a road accident. Well cripple or no cripple nothing was going to prevent me from experiencing my fantasy after all she had a car and my two legged girlfriend couldn't ride a bike let alone own one!.
I drove her home and we ended up fucking like bunnies cripple or no cripple! While she was taking a bath i decided to peep into her bag for her ID card. That was a wrong move since i found out that she was 25 years my senior, my ego was now abit troden and not as I had earlier on imagined that at most our age difference to be ten years. Either way i still felt 'Thiga has circumcised! maybe more of the beer in me that hadn't died down.
"My husband is going to join us for breakfast anytime", she said. I was about to jump out of my sock (read cd which had really scratched her vajayjay like forever without pouring) When she continued, "Don't worry about him and don't talk too loudly when he comes for he is as blind as a bat". I still felt like Wanjiruing after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment