Sunday 19 June 2011

The life of business

Being a university graduate so recently and having got knocked up in my late stages of campus life, it has been quite a challenge awaiting  a job to come by (comeby being sitting in the house and applying jobs online) and doing others basically in the house that have got no income to match, blame it on the 8-4-4, peroz and teachers who taught us read hard and after the market of jobs will be hunting for you but wapi without teaching us the practical steps to create our own. At the same time taking care of 'my shit' because at some point in life when somebody is over with her adolecence and puberty she'l get to thank me for having taken care of 'my shit' unlike other buddies who 'hit and run' before 'stomach' was put on them.

Anyway if it werent for a person whom i had been with for two and a half years of campus and monitoring her movements and behaviour regularly leave alone the dramas ofcourse, maybe i would also be counted in the bracket of 'all men are dogs, you know how they play victim in all situations even when they do things per their own pleasure, there's still a man who takes the blame.

Having said that, it was one of those jobless Thursdays(you know the new friday?) when i receive an sms from saiga, a high school buddy whom we have been in touch since he once met me at a cuzos after party with very cute cuzos and i think he liked me because he knew  i'll hook him up some day, anyway this guy is a mtu wa biashara, having not even gone ahead with schooling but went into family business of a hardware empire in the eastlands area and doing big. As it has it this guy is usually very loaded whenever he calls me for he has known am quite a guzzler and he spends as if he's with a person of out. per night i can estimate atleast 10k, not forgeting he's a real lover of persons of out mostly those that are accompanied by colleagues and in such instances when you have a person of out with you he will dirtify table times two to impress the person, he even tried moves on my pm (these people hardly get it) until i pinched her and told her thats what he does. Ofcourse he had snatched some other person of out whom i had been with but in the first outing we had, together with saiga, i noticed she was already impressed and was now using me to get the 'tycoon' and so  i played low ,anyway she was among those of bar, later they did hook up and i lacked saiga for quite a while and when we finally met he told me of how the person had theft him leave alone breaking his heart for he had already attached feelings, to date he still talks about her.

So as brief as the text was "nakam, unabuy?" i knew payback will come sometime for what man really treats a fellow dude like that all days without him returning hand and he's not gay? Either he uses you to gain women or just want you wasted and he dumps you. Ofcourse in many instances he has called me to places mostly in eastlando and when wasted he vanishes and switch off phone leaving me to look for my way towards the other side of uhuru highway. I have learnt from that and i make sure am MSD( minimum staggering distance) or the other side of uhuru highway where am more versant and he wont pull a stunt on me easily. So without showing dissapointment i reply "kamu swes kosa 1, 2 ya karibisha, ingine utaongeza" and i get a "sawa". I start scratching my head wondering where money to return hand will come from and i only had five soc from proceeds of Cds and i think fast. When saiga arrives shortly i pretend am in the atm and take quite sometime, when we meet i tell him, "haki card yangu imeexpire saa itakuwaje na nina soo tano tu?", i guess he saw it coming and ignores, "Nataka unipeleke ile base ulinishow ina people of trap", "sawa" i reply. We pass through ngongi rodi and pass by elsi to eat nyama and two for the road, ofcourse he pays without asking "ulisema unabuy?" i eat nyama kabisa giving stories of giant and later we go to china centre, where i hear there's "makobosto" that vibrate. We hit upstairs ofcourse only tipsy and at entrance we charged 500  and 1000 for vip, for am the one leading the way i look at him and ask "tulipe" and he says "sawa" and produces the cash( i guess the chick at etrance thought he's the bodyguard and am the source for she kept asking "nibuyie" everytime i went to the loo).

We head and i become sober seeing what invites you inside. we head straight vip for more, the place is alittle empty maybe being a thursday but i get it people are in vip, you know those that are in clubs on such days are not the regular friday , sato revellers who are most likely newlly employed or school guyz and its the first days of the month. On this day is big people of biashara or wakubwa in big companies detroying money in the most promiscous ways, i sit in a corner sipping the 200worth beers, watching the free movie and as my friend disects the creations of person of out with bare hands, these people clearly dont have respect for the precious commodity!.

Hours later we heading to the main branch in town where life's really at, ofcourse after a real good time as vips enjoying the exclusive company of the persons of out and me enjoying their gush (ili kashike) for basically we were the only guyz left and sure it did shika. In town it's mambo baad! full house i tell you and its 2 am people doing their thing ofcourse worseoff than that of previous joint and on screen real practical steps being shown of what is done in the club. i just sit glaring, sipping my beers worth 250 and watching as the loaded ones enjoy their time on the table ofcourse with my boy Saiga in his usual dissecting tactics. You know you hardly pull such moves when mbele nyuma you got only 5sok and when left by Saiga which is a very likely possibility you'll have to source a cab. 

One day trully i'll have to return hand to Saiga but when am loaded enough and also buy him people of trap but that is only when i fully embrace the life of business sio kuajiriwa in these banks that seem to crop up everyday and employ every graduate irregardlles of their major and pay them less than 30k which can hardly last a person like me for a week.I tell myself on this day HAPPY FATHERS DAY as i nurse the usual sarcasm from pm juu ya kulala nje previously.

1 comment:

  1. Pole for expired card saga. That can be a real predicament in trying times.

    I was once entertaining a bufallo in a restaurant, then I realized I did not have money! Saa hio tumedown Kshs 740/= flat. Nilisweat kiasi halafu I took off to the bathroom (not to escape, wacha kufikiria vibaya) just to clear my mind.

    Luckily I remembered I had some money in my MPESA account. Then I got an idea, I walked to the manager (or was it the chief waiter?) and told him my predicament. I asked him clear the Kshs 740/= bill and I would MPESA him 1K right then, which I did there and then.

    I went back to the table and then a few minutes later, the waiter came back and said:

    "Sir, mkubwa amesema usilipe hio bill. Yeye ameshalipa."

    My chick could not believe it. She came out of there thinking that I celebrity of sorts, where I eat in a restaurant and the manager pays hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete